Many crypto gamblers value privacy very much. But the reality now is that most bitcoin casinos require identity verification to be able to withdraw funds. In addition to the fact that you are sharing personal data with third parties, this process can be very annoying and nerve-racking. The photo of your document may not be clear enough, and the address confirmation may be out of date. You’ve been through it, I’ve been through it, and it sucks. But there are casinos where you do not need to go through identity verification. If you are looking for precisely such, here is the list of no KYC Bitcoin Casinos.
No KYC Crypto Casinos
What are real Anonymous Bitcoin Casinos?
The problem with sites that offer you lists of anonymous crypto casinos is that all the casinos on that list are bullshit. In terms of anonymity, of course. So let’s check on the example.
Look for “Anonymous Crypto Casinos” in Google and open the first result.
What casinos do we see there? Sportsbet.io, ThunderPick, Bitsler. The author assures us that these casinos are anonymous, that is, you will not be required to provide documents to go through the KYC procedure. Well, maybe so, but let’s check their Terms and Conditions. You can see the result on the screen below.
Indeed, you will be able to play quietly for some time, and no one will check your documents. But if you win a large amount or do something the casino thinks is suspicious, you will be asked to provide documents. All casinos presented on the site I gave as an example have a similar rule. And you can see a similar situation in almost all the results of issuing your request.
In turn, I have collected real anonymous crypto casinos on this page, where the rules do not require identity verification.
Advantages of no KYC Bitcoin Casinos
In addition to the absence of bureaucracy, anonymous crypto casinos have many other advantages that may attract your attention. Here are the most interesting of them.
- No KYC. You do not need to provide the casino with any personal information other than your email address.
- VPN Allowed. Usually, you can use a VPN in such casinos, so your IP remains unknown.
- Faster Payments. Since you don’t have to wait for your documents to be checked to make a payment, you only have to wait a few minutes for the withdrawal.
- No withdrawal and deposit limits.
- Accept any country. No matter what country you are from, real anonymous Bitcoin casinos accept players from everywhere. This aspect will definitely appeal to United States, United Kingdom, and Australia players.
Disadvantages of Anonymous Gambling Sites
Unfortunately, you have to pay for anonymity in a crypto casino. In contrast to the fantastic advantages, the same disadvantages can turn someone away from casinos without KYC. Here are the most crucial of them
- No license. Anonymous casinos do not have a license, so there will be nowhere to complain if you are treated unfairly legally.
- A lower number of games. Most game developers require operators to have a license. Therefore, the number of games in anonymous crypto casinos will be small, but you will find many in-house games, such as сrash or dice.
- Minors can play. If no one checks the papers, then no one will know that minors are playing in their casino.